McMinn County Industrial Sites
The McMinn County Economic Development Authority publicly owns property in three McMinn County Industrial Certified Sites. All parks have the appropriate zoning for industrial uses. Each of the McMinn County, Tennessee industrial properties is in close proximity to Interstate 75 and offers railroad service for easy access to the worldwide supply chain.
Use the Search Properties navigation to find an extensive list of available industrial properties and buildings in McMinn County.
Currently Available McMinn County Industrial Properties:
The industrial sites below are currently available for show or inquiries:
- Interstate Industrial Park : Large track with great Interstate access & visibility.
- Mt. Verd Industrial Park : 200+ acres available for heavy manufacturing
- North Etowah Industrial Park : CSX Select Site, along Hwy 411
For more details about these industrial sites in McMinn County, Tennessee, please contact McMinn County Economic Development Authority.
McMinn County Certified Industrial Sites
McMinn County is a proud participant in Tennessee’s Certified Sites Program. This program is ranked number one by Area Development, and is designed to prepare certified sites for corporate investment.
Our currently certified site, North Etowah Industrial Park, meets all the program requirements including:
- Minimum 20 developable acres (largest contiguous tract is over 208 acres)
- Onsite utilities & extension plan in place (electric, gas, water and fiber optic)
- Complete boundary survey & topographical maps available
- Documented environmental conditions & Geotechnical analysis
- Minimized development risk
- Certified by Austi Consulting & Foote Consulting
For more information about McMinn County Industrial Certified sites, contact McMinn County Economic Development Authority.